At Accident Advice Helpline we understand that being in an accident that wasn’t your fault can be a very stressful time for yourself. Trying to work out your personal injury claims value as well as dealing with the injury itself or other things around you can take up so much time, which is why we would like to help you as much as possible. Here is a step by step guide to help you find out whether you are eligible and what you can do to claim the money you are owed.
Working Out Your Personal Injury Claims Value – Step By Step
- Firstly, we need to know the circumstances of your accident. Those that are eligible to claim must have:
- Been in an accident that they believe was not their fault, within the last 3 years
- Claims include workplace accidents, road traffic accidents, medical negligence or slips, trips and falls in a public place as well as other things.
- If these apply to you then you can take our quick and simple 30 second test to ensure you are eligible to claim with Accident Advice Helpline and to get a better idea of your personal injury claims value.
- Speak to one of our friendly advisors who are available on our freephone helpline. Many of our claims can be processed over the telephone and our staff are on hand to offer free, professional advice, even if you do not wish to go ahead with your claim.
- As Accident Advice Helpline is a claims management company, we can offer you the services of one of our 200 legal partners in managing your case and who can give you some solid legal advice on the your personal injury claim value.
- All of our legal partners offer a no win, no fee* service, meaning that even if your case is not successful you will not have to pay any money towards the legal help you have received during the case.
- Not only can you claim for your injury, you can claim for your expenses too! Expensive taxi journeys to the hospital and back? Paying for childcare whilst in hospital? Keep all of your receipts and our legal partners can fight for your expenses too.
- You may need to attend an additional medical assessment to back up your claim, but again you can claim back your expenses for this. Also, in most cases, the claimant (that’s you) does not go to court, meaning less stress for you and your family.
- Different claims can vary in length, so the quicker you get in contact with Accident Advice helpline, the quicker we can deal with your personal injury claim and get you the compensation you deserve.
- Personal injury claims value can also differ between claims and so it is important that you either take our 30 second test or give our advisors a call as soon as possible, to get a better understanding of what you may be entitled to.
- With recommendations from TV Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen and positive feedback from so many of our previous customers, we truly stand by being the UK’s number one for personal injury claims in the UK.
Date Published: 18th August 2012
Author: David Brown
Category: Personal injury claims