Accident Advice Helpline was established on 1st June 2000, to give access to justice to the blameless victims of accidents and crimes that wanted to make personal injury claims in Vale of Glamorgan. We have been very successful at doing just that and, over the last 14 years have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation they were entitled to.
We shall be just as successful in the future because of the openness and honesty we treat our claimants with, and it is our reputation for providing a top quality service that means we get in excess of 25,000 new enquires every month.
Making personal injury claims in Vale of Glamorgan if you fit the rules
To make personal injury claims in Vale of Glamorgan there is criteria you need to fit, such as:
- The accident should have happened with the last three years unless you were under 18 when you have three years from your 18th birthday
- If your injury is an industrial illness or disease, it is three years from the date of diagnosis
- Violent crime claims should be made with two years unless you were a miner at the time of the incident when you have 2 years from your 18th birthday
- You should have been a blameless victim
- You must have needed medical attention for your injuries
- In the case of a crime, it must have been reported to the police and you must have helped them with their enquiries
We deal with all types of accidents
If your accident fits the rules for making personal injury claims in Vale of Glamorgan, then we can deal with it on your behalf. Some of the more usual ones are:
- Road traffic Accidents
- Work related accidents
- Industrial illness and diseases
- Defective products that cause harm
- Holiday accidents
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Accidents in schools
- Food poisoning
Making your personal injury compensation claim
The severity of your injuries, the impact on your life and any extra expenses you have had to pay all affects the amount of compensation you are awarded. We have the knowledge and expertise you need to feel confident your personal injury compensation claim is being dealt with in the most effective way to get you the maximum compensation available for your particular circumstances.
On our website there is a 30-second test which will let you know if you have a valid claim and then will give an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be awarded.
Or you can call our helpline on freephone number 0800 180 4123. Our friendly and professional advisors are trained to give you free legal advice. They will discuss your accident and injuries with you, and if you then decide you want to make a claim, they will start the necessary processes.
We operate on a no win no fee basis, so you have nothing to lose by making a claim, in facts you can only win. No money is needed to start the claim and no money to find if it is unsuccessful.