Saying no to personal injury claims in Torfaen could be easier then you think. There will always be accidents that were not your fault and you cannot avoid, but there are some situations that if only people refused to do things, there would be less personal injury claims in Torfaen.
Preventing injury claims in Torfaen
There are many accidents that could be avoided if only people would say no. Although that does not necessarily mean that someone else is still responsible for the accident, it would be much better not to be injured in the first place. So say no to:
- Your friends who want you to drink alcohol when you have got to drive, the consequences of this can be much worse than losing your driving licence.
- To your friend that wants you to get on the back of his motorbike without a helmet. Not only is it illegal, most accidents on motorbikes where people are killed are the result of head injuries.
- To your doctor when he tells you to go away there is nothing wrong. If you feel ill, insist on a second opinion.
- To your employer when they want you to operate a piece of machinery you are not trained for.
- To your employers if they ask you to use machinery that is faulty or has it’s safety guards missing.
- To your employer who requests that you do not have any holiday. Even paying you extra money for this, it is illegal, as all employees need a break from their work at some point.
- To the surgeon who wants to amputate the wrong limb.
These are just a few of the things you should say no to, there are many more things you should say no to that may just avoid having to make personal injury claims in Torfaen.
Claiming compensation through personal injury claims in Torfaen
If you are injured in any accident that was not your fault, even when you have said no to something, you could be entitled to compensation, as long as the injuries you sustained needed medical attention and the accident took place no more than three years ago.
If you contact Accident Advice Helpline we will help you to make your claim in a simple, fast and efficient manner, while making sure you receive the maximum amount for your circumstances.
If you would like an estimate of how much you could potentially be awarded, complete the 30 second test on our website. A very simple test of just 6 questions answered from a dropdown menu, apart from your name and phone number, it will take less than 30 seconds from start to finish.
If you prefer to discuss your situation with a person, rather than using the Internet, you call our freephone number 0800 180 4123 where you will find our expert claims advisors. They will assist you all they can when you want to make a personal injury claim.
Date Published: 11th August 2014