Personal injury claims in Swale are not uncommon, just like in the rest of the UK. With over 3 million accidents happening every year in Britain, there are bound to be many victims who were injured in accidents that were not their own fault, and personal injury claims in Swale are the way to claim the compensation to which they are entitled.
The types of accidents that cause personal injury claims in Swale
Any type of accident can cause personal injury claims in Swale, as long as it was caused through the recklessness or neglect of someone else. Just some of the accidents we are asked to deal with more regularly include:
- Road traffic accidents – the victim could be a driver, passenger, motorcyclist or pillion, pedestrian, or cyclist;
- Work-related accidents – employers are supposed to protect the health and safety of their employees while they are at work;
- Medical negligence – we all have to trust the medical professionals who are treating our illness or injury, but sometimes they get it wrong;
- Food poisoning – if proper care is not taken when food is being prepared, it can very easily become contaminated by bacteria and cause food poisoning;
- Accidents in schools – we all expect our children to be safe at school, but that is not always the case, and accidents in schools happen often;
- Animal attacks – this could be a dog biting you, but it could also be a raging bull or a cow attacking you as you walk along a public footpath through a farmer’s field;
- Slips, trips, and falls – these can happen anywhere, at any time, and are the most common of all accidents in the UK;
- Holiday accidents – if a cruise ship or hotel is not up to scratch, you could be injured in an accident that was not your fault; and
- Fatal accidents – these happen more often than people realise, and the effects on the family can be soul destroying when they realise the death was caused by the fault of someone else.
As a few samples of the types of accidents that happen, you can see that some of them could change the lives of the victim and those close to them forever. This is just part of the reason they deserve to be compensated for the suffering they have been caused.
Contact the experts at Accident Advice Helpline to make your compensation claim
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have many years of experience making successful claims. This experience, together with our expertise and knowledge, can only be of benefit to our claimants when they have been injured in an accident that was not their fault.
Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to speak to our friendly advisors about your claim, or complete the 30-second test on our website to get an estimate of how much your compensation could be.
However you decide to contact us, we are confident that you will not regret contacting Accident Advice Helpline for your personal injury compensation claim.
Date Published: 3rd August 2014