The vast majority of genuine personal injury claims are successful. However, you should be warned that people who try to make a compensation claim fraudulently are quickly weeded out and are dealt with by the authorities.
Personal injury compensation is allocated in the UK to help people pay for essential services, equipment and costs they face after being hurt in an accident that was not their fault.
Personal injury claims success rate %
It is difficult to precisely say what the personal injury claims success rate % is for the UK but most genuine cases will be awarded compensation. You may see people advertising themselves with a personal injury claims success rate % of 100% but it would be fair to say that between 90% and 99% of cases are successful. In other words, nine out of 10 people who bring compensation claims will be awarded recompense.
You can improve your chances of winning your case by appointing a reputable company like the Accident Advice Helpline (AAH) to handle your claim.
Why choose the AAH?
The AAH is a law firm and we were established in 2000 to help ordinary people to win the compensation they deserve after suffering personal injury accidents that were not their fault.Open Claim Calculator
- The AAH is staffed by specialist personal injury lawyers with expertise in different kinds of cases.
- Our telephone helpline is answered 24 hours a day.
- The majority of cases are processed by telephone so it is unlikely that you’ll have to go to court.
- The AAH works on a no win no fee* basis.
- The AAH’s patron and public face is consumer champion Esther Rantzen, so you can be assured of our integrity.
If you are still concerned about personal injury claims success rate %, remember that if you have a valid and legitimate claim, you are likely to be awarded compensation. To qualify for compensation, you must meet these three criteria:
- You were injured in an accident that was not your fault.
- The accident was sufficiently serious to warrant medical attention.
- The accident happened less than three years ago (unless you are suffering from an industrial disease or were a child at the time of the accident, when there is a wider timescale in which to start a claim).
These questions appear on the AAH’s online 30-second test, which is also designed to calculate how much compensation you may be due. However, we cannot say how long your case will take or pinpoint the precise payout you will receive.
But remember, the AAH works on a no win no fee* basis, so if your case is not successful you will have nothing to pay. It’s worth investigating what sort of compensation that you could be due – after all, nothing ventured, nothing gained.