How to Find Your Personal Injury Claims Solicitor in the UK
The personal injury claims solicitor in the UK is a specialist in the law of personal injury compensation. Within that field, further specialist expertise applies because the field is so broad. A personal injury claims solicitor in the UK covers a range of accident situations.
What Does the Personal Injury Claim Cover?
Personal injury compensation claims can cover a number of scenarios, including:
- Accidents at work, in different industries and working environments, ranging from an accident with moving machinery to long-term disability caused by hazardous materials or working conditions;
- Accidents in public places, such as slips, trips, or falls on wet floors;
- Sporting injuries under certain circumstances, including team sports; and
- Road traffic accidents involving drivers, passengers and pedestrians.
Does Britain Have a Compensation Culture?
Certainly, some media reports might seek to give that impression. As with most things, there is always a handful of rogues swinging the lead and trying to make fraudulent claims. For motor claims, Britain has earned the label “whiplash capital of Europe.” Spurious claims, especially for whiplash, have gone up exponentially, and in April 2013 new rules came into force to try and curb this trend, which has resulted in an increase of insurance premiums for vehicles of an average of £90 per policyholder.
Of course, your personal injury claims solicitor in the UK will be on guard against this type of scam. A fundamental part of their job is to tell a claimant whether their claim is viable or not. It is not in the interest of the average personal injury claims solicitor in the UK to prosecute losing cases.
Do I Have an Eligible Claim?
The best thing to do is to seek the advice of a legal expert or compensation provider before you consider starting a claim. A leading law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline have wide experience of handling personal injury claims. We work with a partnership of around 200 personal injury solicitors in the UK and can source the right expert to advise you.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline
There are many benefits to using Accident Advice Helpline as your personal injury claims solicitor in the UK, including:
- Over 15 years’ experience in personal injury compensation law;
- One of the UK’s best-known and leading compensation providers;
- Endorsed by consumer champion Esther Rantzen;
- Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Handle more than 25,000 enquiries per month;
- Pay out around £30 million a year in compensation awards; and
- Are a member of the Claims Standards Council.
What Will It Cost?
You can take our 30-second online test or talk to one of our helpful advisors with no obligation. We don’t ask you to pay anything upfront, and if you wish to start your claim you can let us know. Answer a few simple questions to see what the claim might be worth.
Call us now on our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500. Speak to one of our friendly advisors and find out how we can help you source a personal injury solicitor in the UK.