Road traffic accidents account for some of the most serious and life threatening injuries caused every day. Many collisions and rear end shunts may cause painful and distressing injuries to drivers, passengers and even passing pedestrians which may result in hospitalisation.
If you, or some one close to you, has been involved in a road traffic accident, as a driver, passenger or pedestrian, and it was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to pursue personal injury compensation for your injury.
The causes of road traffic accidents
Road traffic accidents are caused by many factors and some accidents may involve more than one factor. However, as long as the accident was caused through no fault of your own, then you may pursue personal injury claims in Rochford:
- Driving at excessive speeds for the condition of the road
- Driving at excessive speeds for the volume of traffic
- Driving at excessive speeds for the weather conditions
- Poor visibility
- Loss of control of the vehicle – steering or brake failure
- Driving recklessly whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving without due care and attention
- Failing to inform other road users of your intentions
- Failing to use lights on your vehicle to see and be seen
- Failing to obey road signs and road markings
- Driving too close to the vehicle in front
- Driving without the use of seat restraints
Injuries caused by road traffic accidents
Injuries caused by being involved in a road traffic accident may be painful and difficult to overcome whether you were the driver, the passenger or even a passerby, walking along the pavement when you were hit.
- Cuts, lacerations and bruising
- Soft tissue injury
- Broken, fractured or dislocated bones
- Internal injury and internal bleeding
- Neck injury
- Whiplash injury
- Head injury
- Facial injury
- Loss of a limb
- Brain injury
- Fatal injury
Make your personal injury claims in Rochford count!
Call the leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline to ensure that you receive up-to-date information and no obligation advice about pursuing personal injury claims in Rochford. Their dedicated team of experienced advisers can answer any questions that you may have about the claims process, and they can even inform you of your eligibility to pursue your personal injury claims in Rochford, over the phone.
Their helpline is always open to answer your call and assist you with your compensation claim.
I want to claim! How does the process work?
Once you decide that you wish the professional team of injury solicitors at the Accident Advice Helpline to assist you with making your personal injury claims in Rochford, your claim will be allocated to one of their helpful team. Your injury solicitor will ensure that your claim is handled on your behalf on a no win no fee basis; leaving you to concentrate on your recovery!
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation legal advice about making a claim.
Date Published: 7th August 2014