How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury claims in Rhyl

    Slips, trips and falls account for a large number of accidents which occur. As a slip, trip or fall can take place anywhere, anyone can be affected by this type of incident. Although they occur regularly, this doesn’t mean that every slip, trip or fall is routine. In fact, a simple fall can cause very serious injuries and it may result in you making personal injury claims in Rhyl.

    Could you make personal injury claims in Rhyl?

    Regardless of what type of accident has caused you to take legal action, you’ll need to prove that someone else as at fault in order to obtain compensation. If you’ve tripped or fallen, for example, you’d need to prove that someone else caused the incident in order to make personal injury claims in Rhyl.

    Of course, this doesn’t mean that someone had to hurt you intentionally or pushed you over. If you slipped on a wet floor at work, for example, your employers may be held responsible and you could be able to take action against them. Alternatively, if you feel because of a loose kerbstone, the council could be responsible and you could make a compensation claim against them.

    What injuries did you sustain?

    Although slips, trips and falls sometimes result in fairly minor injuries, they can also cause catastrophic damage. It isn’t uncommon for people to sustain broken bones, head injuries and even internal damage as a result of this type of incident.

    If you want to make personal injury claims in Rhyl after an accident that wasn’t your fault, you’ll need to prove that you obtained medical treatment of some sort. If you were treated in hospital, for example, this will be listed on your medical records and should enable you to proceed with a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    As claimants only normally have 3 years in which to make a claim, it’s important to take action as soon as you can. If you wait too long, you could risk missing out on the compensation you deserve.

    If the cost of making personal injury claims in Rhyl is worrying you, we can help. At Accident Advice Helpline we always work on a no-win, no-fee basis so you can make your claim with us, without having to pay any upfront fees. We also offer free no-obligation advice so you can learn more about taking legal action without feeling under any pressure.

    To access more information now, why not contact our personal injury team? Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help.

    Date Published: 5th August 2014

    Author: nickykeynton

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.