Are you looking to make a personal injury claim for an accident in the work place?
Work place accident personal injury claims in Renfrew wanted as you were wounded while at your place of work in Renfrew but you do not know the legal process of seeking compensation for these work place injuries? At one time, the main industry of Renfrew was shipbuilding, but in the early 1960s, the shipyard shut down. The opening of an industrial estate in the year 1938, saw a big rise in the economy of Renfrew.
Tips to keep you safe at your place of work
- If your job demands you to sit at a desk, make sure your work place provides you with ergonomically designed furniture. This will keep your back well protected.
- Do not consume alcohol or drugs when at work. This will compromise your concentration level and will weaken your judgment, exposing you to high risks.
- To reduce stress and monotony at work, make sure you take timely breaks. This will not only refresh you, but you will be able to give your cent percent at work.
- Wear safety equipment wherever or whenever it is necessary.
In need of personal injury claims in Renfrew?
Renfrew lies at the confluence of the River Cart and the River Clyde. Due to the early links that Renfrew had with Great Britain and also the Royal house of Scotland, it is known as the “Cradle of the Royal Stewarts”. In the year 1397, the status of royal burgh was granted to Renfrew. As such it became the County of Renfrew, also known as the county town of Renfrewshire.
If you were injured while at your place of work in Renfrew, it is possible for you to get compensated for these work place injuries, under the following conditions:
- Some other person was the cause of you being injured while at your place of work in Renfrew.
- Medical treatment was needed as you were injured while at your place of work in Renfrew.
- You were injured while at your place of work in Renfrew, within the past 3 years.
Personal injury claims in Renfrew for work place accident?
You may feel that it is always safe when you are at your place of work, but this is not always the case. For instance all was well at gravel crushing operation site when out of nowhere, a young boy got entangled in a conveyor and suffered fatal injuries. Thus, it is very important that you adopt all required safety measures when you are at your place of work.
It is also important that you take note of the numbers of Accident Advice Helpline, 0800 689 0500 for you to call from a land-line and 0333 500 0993 to call from a cell phone. These experts in injury compensation are available on the helpline of this law firm and they will be happy to assist you with personal injury claims in Renfrew.
Date Published: 7th August 2014
Author: David Brown