Living in or near to Newbury, Berkshire, you may have been involved in an accident that was not your fault. In these circumstances, compensation is in place to protect you, covering the cost of your resulting injuries no matter what the type and severity. Personal injury claims in Newbury can encompass a wide range of accidents, perhaps including:
- Road traffic accidents, either as the driver or passenger in a vehicle, or as a cyclist, motorcyclist or pedestrian. In Newbury, these accidents may occur in the town centre, on the Newbury bypass, or on the nearby A34 or M4 motorway.
- Slips, trips and falls, perhaps in the town centre, in a local park, at the Newbury Racecourse, or during the Newbury Spring Festival or Newbury Comedy Festival.
- Travel accidents at Newbury or Newbury Racecourse railway station, or on the local bus services.
- Accidents at work, whether in an industrial, office, construction or any other working environment.
As you can see, personal injury claims in Newbury can cover a wide range of accident types, perhaps resulting in injuries such as head, neck or spinal injuries, whiplash, broken bones, sprains or even illness.
How to make personal injury claims in Newbury
If you have been involved in an accident, you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline right now. If possible, it is useful to gather some information at the accident site, including:
- Vehicle registrations in the case of road traffic accidents
- Contact details of any witnesses
- Your employer details if your accident happened at work
- Photographs to evidence the accident – perhaps of your car following a crash, or broken pavement which caused you to trip
In general, the more information you are able to gather, the better. Although, if you are too shaken or injured at the time, you can still progress your claim without it.
To make personal injury claims in Newbury, you can get in touch with us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will progress your claim on a ‘no-win, no-fee*’ basis.Open Claim Calculator
In most instances, your claim can be processed entirely via the telephone with no need to attend court. A further medical assessment will sometimes be necessary to provide supporting evidence for your case.
Throughout the claims process, you will be looked after by one of our highly trained advisory team, who understand that you have been through a difficult and sometimes traumatic experience. As a result, you will be treated with the utmost professionalism by people who understand that a straightforward, stress-free claims’ experience is vital.
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now
To make your claim today, simply call our 24 hour advice line on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. Call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Why not call us now and let us help you with the claims. process?