Making personal injury claims in Kirkcaldy and Dysart may be something you or a friend of yours needs to do if you were a victim of medical negligence.
Although medical professionals are highly trained mistakes can happen and those medical professionals can make mistakes leading to dire consequences. You may feel that you have suffered due to a medical professional’s mistake in the past three years. If so you should speak to the department of solicitors dealing with personal injury claims in Kirkcaldy and Dysart to discuss making a claim.
- Here are just a few of the things that can go wrong when you put your trust in a medical professional:
- You may visit the doctor and get the wrong diagnosis, the doctor may prescribe you with the wrong medication or even diagnose your illness too late.
- Perhaps the optician messes up your laser eye surgery.
- A dentist could even take the wrong tooth out or slip with a tool causing more damage to your mouth or face.
- A pharmacist could give you the wrong amount or dose of medication.
- A doctor may prescribe a medication you are allergic to even though it was in your notes.
These are just a few of the things that can happen meaning people need to make personal injury claims in Kirkcaldy and Dysart.
How to make a personal injury claim in Kirkcaldy and Dysart
To prove medical negligence is however one of the hardest and complicated types of personal injury claims. It will be necessary to obtain a specialist medical report which needs to state that you should have been treated a different way or given a different medication, then you have a good case to make a claim.
Our solicitors dealing with helping people make personal injury claims in Kirkcaldy and Dysart can help you through the hassle of a medical negligence claim. Our team have over 14 years’ experience of getting people the compensation they are entitled to.
The first step to making a claim is to contact one of our experienced and professional advisors at Accident Advice Helpline. We have a free phone number 0800 180 4123. We only operate on a no win no fee basis meaning anyone can go ahead with a claim no matter what their personal financial situation is. We will not ask for any money to get the claim started or if the claim is lost.
Our website offers a simple 30 second test for you to find out if you qualify to make a personal injury claim, then if you qualify our calculator will give you a rough estimate of the amount of compensation you could receive.
Our advisors are waiting to hear from, all calls are confidential and there is no obligation to proceed with a claim.
Date Published: 8th August 2014
Author: David Brown