Personal injury claims in Viewpark, or anywhere else, are a means of being awarded damages, if you have suffered from an accident that wasn’t your fault. In many cases, the client needs the compensation to cover medical bills and lost wages, not to mention keeping their household going.
But, how do you know if you are entitled to compensation? Well, that is exactly what we at Accident Advice Helpline do; our in-house lawyers, solicitors and advisors can help you, not only in dealing with the legal process but helping you to understand your rights and entitlements.
How do you know if you qualify for for personal injury claims in Viewpark?
We have over 16 years of experience in personal injury and compensation law. So detailed is our expertise, we have even created a unique 30-second test, for you to see if you and your case qualify.
Some other facts to consider are,
- Claim times can vary, depends on the case
- Claim amounts cannot be guaranteed, we can only give estimates, this can also be achieved by taking our 30-second test
- The accident has to have been someone else’s fault
- The accident also has to have happened within the last 3 years, unless the claim is for an industrial illness or the victim was minor
- Also if you had any medical treatment at the time of the accident, then you may need to attend, one follow-up medical exam
Understanding personal injury claims in Viewpark
With Accident Advice Helpline to walk you through the legal proceedings, you will have no problem in understanding your rights and entitlements.Open Claim Calculator
Some of the benefits that we can provide are,
- Most claims can be processed over the phone
- Most claimants will not need to attend court
- We can represent you for anything, such as slips, trips, and falls to something as serious as traffic and industrial accidents
- We have a free helpline, staffed by friendly and professional advisors
- No-win, no-fee* policy, if you don’t win your case, then you don’t pay any of our legal fees
- If you come to us for legal advice, there is no obligation to continue, it is always up to you if you wish to start a claim
One of our proudest achievements is the endorsement of the TV personality and trusted consumer champion; Dame Esther Rantzen. We worked very hard for her seal of approval, and she has been our supporter and patron since 2003.
So please feel free to contact our helpline on 0800 698 0500 from a landline or from mobiles call 0333 500 0993. You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we shall contact you to discuss personal injury claims in Viewpark.