Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we can provide assistance when it comes to personal injury claims in Monmouth. As you may well know, our team can deal with pretty much any situation which involves negligence and injury. This includes car accidents and injuries suffered in a public location. On this page, however, we are going to focus on compensation claims related to injuries suffered in the workplace.
Personal injury claims in Monmouth
At Accident Advice Helpline, we can provide assistance with all manner of injuries suffered in the workplace. It is, however, worth noting that you can’t claim compensation for something of your own doing. After all, if you deliberately decided to, for instance, drill into your own hand, your employer is not responsible for that. Basically, you can only claim compensation if you can prove, on the balance of probabilities, that your injuries were the fault of another person.
When you need to make personal injury claims in Monmouth, these are some cases that we can help out on. This is, obviously, not going to be a complete list:
- A fall from a height. Perhaps you were not given adequate safety training for working at a height, or maybe the equipment that you were using was faulty. In most cases, you should be able to have a decent chance of success if you have been injured after falling from a height at work.
- Vibration injuries. This injury is incredibly common for those who work with tools and machinery on a regular basis.
- Repetitive strain injuries, for example due to long-term typing.
- Stress in the workplace caused by the environment that you are working in. For example, if you have had to deal with bullying in the workplace which ultimately led to anxiety.
- Trips, slips and falls in the workplace due to incorrectly stored products or materials.
How much compensation can you claim?
Whilst we would love to tell each and every person that starts thinking about personal injury claims in Monmouth how much compensation they are entitled to, this is impossible. We are only ever going to be able to give an estimated amount of compensation. Even then, we will still need to look at your case in some depth before we can give you an accurate figure. This is, in part, down to the fact that every compensation claim is different. The amount of compensation that you can claim is going to be tied to your injuries, as well as to the amount of financial loss you have had to deal with. You should take our 30-second test online and this will give you a better idea.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline in order to discuss personal injury claims
Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.Open Claim Calculator