Some people don’t know that if you’ve been the victim of a criminal injury, you could be eligible for personal injury claims in Arbroath. Accident Advice Helpline have the experience to help you.
Unfortunately in the world we live in, not everyone is respectful or considerate of others. Today there is a rise in the use of drugs and alcohol. This is why crime levels have not really changed over the years. Some people are just desperate, for others it’s the only way of life they know and then some are just opportunist crimes.
Criminal injuries and personal injury claims in Arbroath
The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority is a government funded scheme, where if you have been a victim of a violent crime you could claim some compensation. You or someone you know could have been one of these victims meaning you need to make personal injury claims in Arbroath with the CICA.
The CICA will only consider making a claim for you if you meet all the criteria below:
- You need to be an innocent victim of the crime
- You must have reported the incident to the police
- You must have complied fully with the police enquiries
- Unless you were under 18 when the crime happened you must claim within 2 years of the crime.
- It is important that you received medical treatment
- You must have tried all other ways of getting compensation with no success
- You must be a U.K citizen, a member of the armed forces or an EU national who is allowed to be in the U.K.
Solicitors dealing with personal injury claims in Arbroath may be able to help you with a claim if you meet all the criteria.
Accident Advice Helpline are here to help
At Accident Advice Helpline we have over 15 years of experience dealing with personal injury claims from accidents or crimes. We will work hard to get you the best compensation, and make all personal injury claims in Arbroath on a no-win, no-fee* basis. When you call, you will receive free, no-obligation advice to help you decide whether or not to claim, and if you can then we can get all the information we need over the phone.
Our friendly team of advisors are waiting to help. Just call our free phone number 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Accident Advice Helpline understand how being injured can affect you physically, psychologically and financially, so we will do all we can to take the pressure off you when making a claim.