If you have suffered an injury at the hands of someone else, or were hurt because someone else was negligent, careless or irresponsible, then it is your right and duty to claim back the compensation you deserve. Claiming this money is not a lottery win, but it can be used in so many ways to speed your recovery and to help you recover from your injuries.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we understand how daunting it can be to make a claim for compensation, and that’s why we make it our business to offer personal injury claims advice to anyone who has been hurt. We won’t encourage you to claim if we don’t think you have a good case, and we promise to give you a completely honest opinion as to what we think your chances of success are.
Some top personal injury claims advice just for you
- When you have an accident, call the police. Even if it seems minor at the time, you will get a crime reference number and the verification of an independent witness which can end up being worth it’s weight in gold later on.
- See a doctor as soon as possible following your accident. If you don’t seek medical attention, you risk harming your chances of recovery just as much as you could harm your ability to claim compensation.
- Take notes of everything you can. When you see a doctor, speak to an insurance company, get personal injury claims advice from us or another company or deal with the police, take names, numbers and dates so that your actions can be tracked later on.
- Keep a diary of the impacts the accident has had on your lifestyle. If you are unable to work or indulge in hobbies and sports that you previously enjoyed, then keep a record of this. If you feel pain and are kept awake or kept from living a normal lifestyle, note this down. Memories fade but notebooks don’t, and all this information could be valuable leverage to get more compensation in court.
- Obtain receipts for everything. As well as compensating you for your injury, your solicitor will be trying to get you reimbursed for every penny of out of pocket expenses you are liable for. From taxi fares to prescription charges, even the cost of getting help at home or having your groceries delivered, all this can add up and should be paid back to you, as long as you can prove it happened.
- Let us take the pressure off you! When you have been injured in an accident, the number one priority is to get yourself back to full health again. Here at the Accident Advice Helpline, as well as giving personal injury claims advice, we are here to handle every aspect of your claim and give you the time and space you need to get well again. The last thing you need at this point in your life is added stress, so let us look after your case and keep things simple for you.
Call us today free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to see for yourself just how valuable our personal injury claims advice really is, or take our 30 second test to find out if you could make a claim.