Shopping centre, accident personal injury claims in Aberdeen City wanted for injuries sustained at a shopping centre in Aberdeen City? In Scotland, Aberdeen City ranks 3rd as far as the shopping scene goes. George Street and Union Street are the traditional shopping streets in Aberdeen City. These have been complemented by various shopping centres such as the Trinity Shopping Centre and the Bon Accord & St Nicholas.
Personal injury claims wanted for a Shopping centre accident?
Here are our tips to keep you safe at a shopping centre
- Handle your money with care. It is advisable to use your credit card or debit card when you shop.
- Keep your wallet in the front pocket and your handbag close to your body.
- Do not overload yourself with numerous packages.
- Always go along with someone or rather a small group of friends or family, to the shopping centre.
- Do not let your children out of your sight and do not leave them unattended.
- Take assistance from the mall security and ask them to escort you to your car, if you feel unsafe.
In need of personal injury claims in Aberdeen City?
If someone you love was injured while at a shopping centre in Aberdeen City, it is possible for the person you love to get compensated for these shopping centre injuries, under the following conditions:
- Medical treatment was required for your accident
- Someone else was to blame for the accident
- The accident occurred within the last three years
Get in touch to start your claim
Call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or 0800 689 0500 from a landline, if you were injured while at a shopping centre in Aberdeen City and you are trying to seek compensation.
These are the helpline numbers of us at Accident Advice Helpline. Our experts are ever ready to give you the assistance that you need with personal injury claims in Aberdeen City.
Date Published: 14th August 2014
Author: David Brown