Accident Advice Helpline is one of the most popular companies offering personal injury claims in the UK, and with recommendations from TV Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen and testimonials from so many of our previous customers, it isn’t hard to see why. Using our quick and simple 30 second test, you can see whether you would be eligible to claim the compensation you deserve.
More about Accident Advice Helpline
Established over 10 years ago we are personal injury claims in the UK specialists with around 200 legal partners that work with us. All of our legal partners offer a no win, no fee service, meaning you have nothing to pay up front and no fees at all if your cases is not successful.
All of our staff are expertly trained in their field, meaning they can offer friendly and helpful advice whenever you need it most, whether the accident happened yesterday, or 2 years ago. We offer a 24/7 telephone service as most of our claims are dealt with over the phone, although you can use our 30 second test today to see how much you could claim within moments.
Am I eligible to get one of the personal injury claims solicitors?
There are many types of eligible accidents for personal injury claims, including:
- Accidents in the workplace
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls in a public place
- Negligence in the medical department
- And more!
As long as your accident has happened within the last 3 years (although exceptions can be made for personal injury claims in the UK in which the victim was a minor, or industrial diseases) then you can take our wonderfully simple 30 second test, or call one of our helpful advisors today for more information.
Personal injury claims in the UK – What next?
If you believe you are entitled to claim, then Accident Advice Helpline can offer you honest, professional advice, even if you do not wish to go ahead with your claim. Our telephone helpline is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week . We also offer a no win, no fee service, meaning that you have nothing to lose by contacting us! The next steps are:
- Take our free 30 second test to see how much you could claim
- Or speak to one of our advisors on the telephone to discuss further
- Make sure you keep all of your receipts as expenses could be covered under compensation
- You may need to attend one additional medical assessment, however chances are you will not need to attend court!
- Claim times can vary, but by contacting us right away we can get working on your claim straight away.
- Tell us all about your accident, and we can refer you on to one of the personal injury claims in the UK specialist lawyers who will be best placed to deal with your claim.
If you have been in an accident that was through no fault of our own then contact us today.
Date Published: 18th August 2012
Author: David Brown