Have you been injured in an accident? Believe it was not your fault? Well, did you know that you could potentially be able to make a claim through Accident Advice Helpline? Find out whether our personal injury claim solicitors in Weymouth and Portland can help you.
What type of case can we provide representation for?
Accident Advice Helpline is a personal injury law firm. This means that our personal injury claim solicitors in Weymouth and Portland will only be able to provide representation in cases where you have been injured. It does not matter how minor or serious the injury that you have suffered is. All we need to know is that you have suffered some sort of financial loss as a result of your injuries. We will be able to help you work out your financial loss if you are unsure.
Cases that we provide representation for on a regular basis include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Car accidents. This could involve you as a driver of a vehicle, as a passenger, or even as a pedestrian.
- Accidents at work.
- Accidents in public areas i.e. slipping on a pavement slab.
- Accidents in a private premises. This could, for instance, mean slipping on a ‘wet patch’ at your local supermarket which has not been signposted.
If you are unsure as to whether your accident is suitable for a claim, all you need to do is pick up the telephone and give us a call. One of our friendly advisors will be more than happy to help you out.
How do personal injury claim solicitors in Weymouth and Portland operate?
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have refined our compensation claim process over the years. Our intention is to make the process of claiming compensation as simple as possible whilst greatly increasing the chances of you making a successful claim. When you work with Accident Advice Helpline, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- All of our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis. This means that you will be able to work with us, even if your bank balance is not in the best health.
- We can handle the vast majority of cases over the telephone. It is very rare that you will need to meet us in person, let alone enter a courtroom.
- Our experience in the personal injury claims industry ensures that we have what it takes to get the most compensation possible. We, generally, can process claims pretty fast too. Of course, the speed of your claim will be dependent on the complexity of your case.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
Contact Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 18th May 2015
Author: David Brown