Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we make it our aim to provide assistance if you have been involved in an accident. Let us tell you a little bit about what personal injury claim solicitors in Westminster will be able to do for you.
Can you make a claim for compensation?
The purpose of our personal injury claim solicitors in Westminster is to help you claim compensation. In British law, you should not be left out of pocket due to the negligence of another person. If your case meets the following standards, we at Accident Advice Helpline may be able to provide assistance with your claim:
- The incident must have occurred within the last three years. The sooner you claim, the more chance you will have of being successful.
- The incident must have been the fault of another person or a company. In the vast majority of cases, it should be fairly easy to determine who was at fault. If you are unsure, however, then please do not hesitate to give us a call. Our team will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
- As we are a personal injury law firm, we at Accident Advice Helpline will only be able to provide assistance if you suffered an injury. You can, of course, claim compensation if no injury has been suffered, but we will be unable to provide you with assistance here.
How much compensation will personal injury claim solicitors in Westminster be able to help you claim?
This will vary case by case. Whilst we would love to give you an exact figure on this page, this is impossible. You see, in British law, compensation is determined by the amount of financial loss that you have suffered. The greater your financial loss, the more compensation you will be able to claim. This means the amount of compensation on offer will vary on a case by case basis.
Generally speaking, you will be able to claim for the following, providing you are able to provide proof of your losses, of course:
- Loss of income. It doesn’t matter whether you have to take a single day off work or can never return to work again. We at Accident Advice Helpline will be able to claim compensation to cover your losses.
- Medical expenses. This can include the cost of private medical treatment if you need to go down that route, or the cost of medical equipment and medication.
- Travel expenses
- Childcare expenses if your injuries mean that you are no longer able to provide adequate care for your children.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
Contact Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 18th May 2015
Author: David Brown