If you’re searching for personal injury claim solicitors in Bolsover, you’ve come to the right place! At Accident Advice Helpline, we have over 14 years of experience helping claimants who’ve been injured in accidents where someone else was to blame and we’re always happy to assist new claimants.
How can Accident Advice Helpline help you?
Whatever your injury, and however it was caused, if someone else was to blame and it happened in the last three years – and where you’ve been to see a doctor about your injuries – it is very likely you are entitled to compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline can help by giving you expert advice and representation. Our solicitors know what questions to ask you to ensure you make your strongest case and get the compensation you deserve.
Before you contact us, you might want to take our unique 30 second test online. It can be found on the Accident Advice Helpline website and will give you an estimate of what level of compensation you could receive.
For more personalised advice, the sorts of questions you will asked by your solicitor include the following:
- What was the date of your accident, and where and how did it happen?
- Do you have the contact details for the party who was responsible for the accident?
- Do you have the names and/or contact details for any witnesses?
- What are the details of your injuries?
- What medical diagnosis have you had, and what treatment have you received?
- What financial expenses have you incurred due to your injury?
- Do you have any insurance or professional membership (including trade union membership) that might cover your legal costs?
- How can you evidence what happened? (Were there witnesses? Did you take photographs? Has the person who caused your injury admitted it?)
Your answers to these questions will help your personal injury claim solicitors in Bolsover make an expert assessment of your case and give you the very best advice and representation. If you’re worried you don’t know the answers… don’t! Talk to us, and we can work through with you what information you have, and what information is yet to be obtained regarding your claim.
Also, with expert knowledge and advice from our solicitors, making a claim can be easy! Often, our clients never even have to attend court. That’s right, many of our claims are handled entirely by telephone!
How should you contact personal injury claim solicitors in Bolsover?
To find out more about making a claim, contact our personal injury team today. We’ll answer all your questions and we’ll even provide free no obligation advice so you should find it easy to access all the information you need.
Call us now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 26th July 2015
Author: David Brown