When should you start your personal injury claim online?
If you have suffered from any accident which was not your fault and required medical attention, you may be able to seek compensation. Here are some examples:
- At work or in a public place – a slip, trip or fall
- Injury from years of working machinery
- Exposure to chemicals or industrial hazards, leading to long-term health conditions
- Road traffic accidents whether in a vehicle or as a pedestrian
- Medical negligence
- Some sporting injuries or communal sporting activities
An important condition is that you start your claim within three years of having your accident, but don’t leave it too long, because it takes time for a solicitor to prepare your case.
How do I make a personal injury claim online?
Start with Accident Advice Helpline, one of the UK’s leading law firms who specialise in personal injury legislation across the board. Legal expertise varies for different types of health and injury circumstances, so it pays to have a professional on your side who understands your situation.
Take our 30-second test and check your claim is eligible.Then, tell us some details of your injury and answer some quick questions to find out what your claim might be worth. We’ll refer you to one of our personal injury claim online specialists and if you wish to start your claim, you can tell us that you want to go ahead.
How complicated is it?
As we said, we need details of your injury and your decision to start your claim and we can put you in touch with a solicitor who will handle your case. Most cases are settled quickly, over the phone, but you will be required to have an independent medical assessment as part of your personal injury claim online.
Will I have to pay money in advance?
No. We don’t charge up-front fees or deposits. One advantage of making a personal injury claim online through Accident Advice Helpline, is that you can check out our 30-second online test for yourself, or talk to one of our friendly, helpful advisors on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, before you decide to start your claim.
Why should I choose Accident Advice Helpline?
- AAH is one of the UK’s leading law firms for personal injury claim online expertise
- We are endorsed by Esther Rantzen, leading media personality and consumer champion.
- We have been helping claimants for over ten years win the money they need to help them with the costs and extra expense of suffering a disruptive injury.
- We handle over 25,000 enquiries per month.
Remember, your personal injury may be the result of somebody else’s oversight or misjudgement. If you are off work and out of pocket, don’t suffer the worry alone. Talk to us at Accident Advice Helpline. Start your personal injury claim online and see if we can help you get the compensation you need to get your life back on track.
Date Published: 29th September 2013