It is not unheard of for professional or semi-professional organisations such as the police or the Citizen’s Advice Bureau to pass customers along to Accident Advice Helpline when they have incorrectly tried to seek advice with those organisations.
The victim was told to talk to an accident claims helpline when she enquired with the police about bringing a claim. This is clearly a mistake, although police services report that they very commonly deal with queries that would be much better directed to organisations such as Accident Advice Helpline.
Where can I find more information on making a personal injury claim in Lochearnhead?
For more information on making a claim the best place to turn is an accident claims helpline. An accident claims helpline is generally a large centre consisting of highly trained and experienced staff working in specialist teams. When your call comes into an accident claims advisor you will be put through to a specialist claims manager who will offer advice on how to prepare your claim and will sometimes even be able to take your personal injury claim in Lochearnhead all the way through to a final compensation payment for you.
What kind of advice will an accident claims helpline give me?
Every accident claims helpline will be a little different, having different specialities and service expectations. Here are the general things that you can expect an accident claims helpline to give you more information on.
- The accident claims helpline will give you advice on the likelihood of your injury giving rise to a successful personal injury claim.
- They will estimate the likely region of a compensation award.
- They will give you an indication of the timescale of your claim as best they are able.
- The accident claims helpline will be able to suggest ways to immediately protect the likely success of your claim by gathering medical evidence, witness statements and any other paperwork.
- They will advise you on the time limits which are likely to apply to your claim.
Any reputable accident claims helpline will be able to advise you on these and other matters, but the very best claims management companies, like Accident Advice Helpline will go the extra mile by offering such additional benefits as:
- A friendly, helpful and supportive level of customer service and support while they are communicating the information.
- Information on payments structures, such as Accident Advice Helplines no win, no fee model of payment where you pay absolutely nothing in solicitor fees unless your claim is successful and you are awarded compensation.
- All the information given above on an initially no obligation basis so that the power over your claim stays with you at all times.
Do you have a personal injury claim in Lochearnhead which you would like advice on?
If you have suffered injury through an accident which wasn’t your fault then you should contact Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Of all accident claims helplines AAH offers some of the most reputable and highest quality advice on the market and they have over a decade of experience in doing so.
Date Published: 18th November 2013
Author: David Brown