Injured in the workplace in the North East of the UK? The Personal injury claim in Jarrow team is at your service..
Accident Advice Helpline has accident solicitors working for customers all over the UK. Our personal injury claim in Jarrow solicitor team serving the North East wanted to share some following facts and information with all our clients and potential clients:
- Accident Advice Helpline are a compensation provider for those who have been in accidents and wish to claim personal injury compensation.
- 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, are the freephone telephone numbers that will put you directly through to friendly professional advisers.
- Potential clients can talk to friendly professional advisers in confidence and with no obligation to proceed if they wish not too.
- On our insightful and informative website we have the compensation calculator, also called the 30 second test, this can help advise potential clients on if they qualify for compensation claims or not.
- The friendly professional advisers will put each client in touch with an in-house solicitor. All of our solicitors are fully trained, qualified and experts in the personal compensation sector. You will be assigned a member of the injury claim Jarrow solicitor team.
- Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for over 14 years. This is over fourteen years’s worth of experience, skills and legal knowledge.
- Compensation can be awarded to claimant with the intention to help speed their recovery – to help them get childcare, replace lost wages, reimbursement for taxi fares, medical bills or aids.
How the personal injury claim in Jarrow solicitor team works in Tyne and Wear
Now you have more information about how the injury claim Jarrow solicitor team works. You may be in this area of Tyne and Wear wondering whether you and your particular case are eligible to receive compensation? Please read on to find out more and hopefully your question will be answered:
- Can claim if you have had an accident that was someone else’s fault
- This Includes road traffic accidents, slips trips and falls, medical negligence, accidents at work and many more types of incidents.
- Has to have happened within 3 years – although please note this deadline can be extended in the certain special cases for example where the victim was a minor or in the case of industrial diseases.
- Most claims can be processed easily and simply over the telephone from the comfort of your own home.
- Some clients may need to attend one additional medical assessment, your injury claim Jarrow solicitor will advise you if this is necessary.
- Most claimants will not need to attend court. If the need does arise your specifically assigned in-house solicitor will guide you and support you through this particular stage of the compensation process.
- Can claim for the injury as well as any expenses. Expenses can include medical bills, loss of earnings, travel expenses to and from medical appointments, medical equipment and aids.