If you choose a professional and reputable law firm like Accident Advice Helpline to give you personal injury claim advice, you can be confident that you will be working with a team of professionals who have been helping people to make compensation claims since 2000.
With more than 15 years’ experience under our belts, we have a strong personal injury claims success rate and a great track record in helping ordinary people to win the compensation that they deserve.
Personal injury claim advice
If you want personal injury claim advice, the first thing we would need to check is that your case meets the relevant criteria. In a nutshell, these are as follows:
- Your injury is a result of an accident that was caused by someone else – be that an individual, a company or even your local council;
- When you were injured, you needed medical attention for your injuries; and
- The accident for which you are making a claim happened less than three years ago. This rule can be waived if you were a child at the time or you are suffering from an industrial disease that may have been caused by exposure to substances like asbestos.
Our team of friendly telephone advisors will be able to tell you immediately if you are likely to have a valid case for compensation. Common accidents in which the personal injury claims success rate is high include:
- Trip, slips and falls caused by other people’s negligence, such as uneven or loose paving stones that caused you to fall and injured yourself;
- Accidents at work where your employer is at fault because they did not properly service or maintain equipment that caused your accident; and
- Road accidents, when you are a driver, a cyclist or a pedestrian who has been hurt because of another road user’s actions.
These are among the more everyday accidents for which our team make compensation claims, but our expert solicitors are chosen because they are specialists in different types of personal injury claims. Even what initially appears to be a straightforward case can prove to be complex, so you need to know that you have a strong and experienced team working on your behalf, ready and willing to give you all the personal injury claim advice you need..Open Claim Calculator
Opting for Accident Advice Helpline to handle your case for compensation means that you are working with a reputable name who:
- Are represented by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen as our patron; and
- Work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so if you don’t win your case you have nothing to pay.
You can call Accident Advice Helpline’s freephone helpline 24 hours a day on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, our 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, to talk to one of our friendly advisors about your accident. All calls are treated in confidence and there is no obligation to proceed once you have spoken to someone.