In you are an innocent victim of an accident at your place of employment, then you may be able to make a personal injury at work claim in Ashford. You can contact the lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline for help.
If you are considering pursuing a claim, there are certain rules your situation has to comply with:
- The accident must have been the fault of someone other than yourself
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention, and you should have medical reports from the medical professional that treated you
- The accident that caused you injuries must have happened within the last three years – there are exceptions to this rule, which can be explained to you by the friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline
We are experts in all types of personal injury claims
Over 3 million accidents happen in Britain every year. Although many of them are accidents at work, there are many other accidents that personal injury claims are made for, such as:
- Accidents caused by defective products
- Medical negligence
- Car crashes
- Motorbike accidents
- Slips, trips or falls
- Bicycle accidents
- Being the victim of a violent crime
- Food poisoning
- Holiday accidents
- Industrial illness or disease
- Animal attacks
You can rely on Accident Advice Helpline
For over 15 years, Accident Advice Helpline have been giving free legal advice to non-fault victims of accidents. We have helped many thousands receive the personal injury compensation to which they were entitled, after being injured in an accident that was not their fault.
On our website, there is a 30-second test which will help you decide if you qualify to claim. If you do qualify, the test will give you an estimate of the amount you may be awarded. You can only get an estimate at this early stage of your claim, as there are too many factors that can affect the final settlement figure.
We operate a conditional fee agreement, more commonly known as no-win, no-fee. You need no money to start your claim, and you do not need any money if your case is lost.
Call us now for advice on your personal injury at work claim in Ashford
You can speak to one of our highly trained friendly and helpful advisors. They are there to help you through the processes of making a personal injury at work claim in Ashford. They will answer any questions you may have, then let you decide if this is the way forward for you.
Having a chat puts you under no obligation to proceed with a claim. You will not be put under any pressure if you decide not to go ahead. The choice to make a personal injury claim has to be your own. To get started, dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. Make the call today.