Slips, trips and falls
Have you been injured in the last 3 years’ due to a slip, trip or fall? You may be entitled to start a personal injury compensation claim. As long as you are not to blame for your injuries, you may have grounds to start a claim for compensation in Epsom and Ewell. Accident Advice Helpline, a leading law firm in the UK, can provide you with all the personal injury advice in Epsom and Ewell that you require to proceed.
Why 3 years’?
It is important that you start your personal injury compensation claim within 3 years’ of having your accident. The reason for this is to ensure that we have all your accident details fresh in your mind and easy to access. This can help to ensure that you have a simple and smooth running claiming process. There is one exception, if you were under 18 years of age when you were involved in this accident, the 3 year limit does not apply to you.
Accident Advice Helpline
- We are a prestigious law firm who specialise in personal injury compensation.
- We have been handling successful compensation claims since June 2000.
- We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to offer you when you choose us to assist you.
- We are endorsed by Esther Rantzen, a former TV presenter and consumer champion.
- Our law firm is trusted and recommended by many.
- Our law firm processes the majority of our claims over the phone for convenience.
- Our professional legal team will do all the legwork for you to allow you to rest and recover.
- We will fight your corner for you to secure a satisfactory outcome.
- You will be kept up-to-date every step of the way.
We will do everything we can to ensure that you have a simple and straightforward claiming process. Our friendly and professional team will stop at nothing to ensure you are compensated for your pain and suffering. After all, you are an innocent victim of your slip, trip or fall and the negligent party deserves to face the consequences.
Finding an estimate for your claim
If you would like to obtain an estimate of what you may be due for your claim, you can make use of our 30-second test which we offer right here. The 30-second test is a simple test that gives you an estimate of what you may be due, but also tells you if you are eligible to make a claim.
To find your estimate, simply enter your accident information into the boxes provided and wait while it calculates an estimate there and then. Once you have your estimate and are happy to go ahead, you can give our specialists a call to get your claim up and running.
Call us to gain your personal injury advice in Epsom and Ewell.
Our friendly and professional team can be contacted on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. When you give us a call, we will treat you with all the empathy and confidentiality you require to secure the compensation and justice you deserve. Give us a call as soon as possible to ensure you do not miss your chance to secure your claim today!
Date Published: 2nd June 2015
Author: David Brown