How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury advice in Deganwy

    The three most common types of accident causing personal injury are workplace accidents, road traffic accidents and slips, trips and falls. Of course to some extent these all occur in public places, but we’ll be focusing in particular on slips, trips and falls and advice that relates here. No one sets out in the morning aiming to have an accident, but sometimes it’s unavoidable, particularly when you’re out in a public place such as a supermarket, or just walking along council owned footpaths. If you’re the victim of an accident in these circumstances, you might not know what to do in order to make a claim. Well, we at Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you and provide personal injury advice in Deganwy.

    Public accidents personal injury advice in Deganwy

    Regardless of where you experience your accident, it’s never a nice thing to happen, especially if you’re seriously injured. If you’re wondering what you have to do in order to make a claim for compensation, there are just a few simple things to double check. These things are:

    • Make sure the accident was not your fault. If you’ve had an accident when out and about and tripped on some loose pavement, the chances are the fault here lies with your local council, as an example.
    • Did your accident happen within the last three years? As, in this case, you re claiming for a slip, trip or fall, the deadline is three years.
    • Did you visit a doctor, or other relevant medical professional around the time of your accident in relation to your injuries? Generally, we help people make claims for compensation when they had to seek medical assistance for their injuries.

    Find out in 30 seconds

    It’s not always clear who to contact when you’ve had an accident in a public place, but we would recommend calling us for personal injury advice in Deganwy and proceeding from there. Our advisors are available to speak to to get all the advice you need just with a simple phone call. They can advise you as to whether you might have a claim for compensation, and point you in the right direction to start getting the justice you deserve.

    To find out if you can make a claim for compensation and to see what your claim could be worth, take the 30-second test on the homepage of our website. If you’re looking for more personal injury advice in Deganwy or would like your questions answered, give us a call on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 and our advisors will help.

    Date Published: 11th July 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.