For those involved in an accident resulting in a personal injury, the experience can be extremely upsetting and disruptive. It can be very unsettling to sustain an injury whereby someone else is to blame and in cases where this happens, it is important to pursue your right to make a claim. If you live in or around Sutton, London, find out more about how to make claims for personal injury accident compensation in Sutton today.
How to make claims for personal injury accident compensation in Sutton
Situated in the South of London, if you live in or near to Sutton you may be at risk from a number of personal injuries. For example, if you live in Sutton but work in the City, you may commute into Central London via train. Travel accidents can happen and whether on a train, or on the platform of the London Underground, if the accident was not your fault then you may be entitled to make a claim.
Other claims for personal injury accident compensation in Sutton could be for:
- Road traffic accidents which may have happened within the town itself, or on surrounding roads
- Slips, trips and falls, perhaps in the retail centre or a park such as Manor Park, Sutton Green or Sutton Common
- Accidents at work – whether your working environment is an office, retail outlet, factory or public place
- Medical negligence on the part of your GP or local hospital
Personal injury accident compensation in Sutton can be varied and as a result, it is important to ensure that you are represented by a legal team with experience in your accident type. If you have sustained an injury at work, it is better to be represented by lawyers with experience in this area rather than in road traffic accidents, for example.
How to find good legal representation
When looking for a solicitors firm or compensation provider to represent your claims case, it is important to consider the following.
- Do they have specific experience in my accident type?
- Are there any case studies or testimonials to reference?
- Are they regulated by a reputable authority?
- Are they members of any relevant associations?
- Do they have the endorsement of any public figures?
- Do they work on a no win no fee basis?
For personal injury claims, all of the above are important questions to ask when finding a legal team to represent your case. By checking this, you could be saving yourself time, money and hassle.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we are regulated by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority and members of the Claims Standards Council. Endorsed by well-known and trusted TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen, you have the peace of mind that we operate with professionalism and all on a no win no fee basis.
To ensure you have access to the legal expertise you need, Accident Advice Helpline works with a large network of independent legal partners – so no matter what your accident or injury type, we can help, so give the team a call on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 14th March 2013
Author: Sharon Parry