Personal injury accident compensation claims
When people are injured, it was not their fault and they required medical treatment as a result of the injury, disrupting their work, lifestyle and earnings, personal injury accident compensation claims may be justified. Life is hazardous and we all experience minor accidents, but sometimes the consequences are more serious and we suffer life-changing damage, are forced to take time off work, seek medical treatment and undergo rehabilitation. As injuries escalate in gravity, life becomes insecure and expensive.
Ask Accident Advice Helpline
People may not be aware of it, but their personal injury accident compensation claims are valid if they meet three conditions:
- The accident was not due to any action or omission on their part, i.e. it was not their fault but was caused by someone else;
- They required medical treatment, either at the scene or as a result of the accident. We recommend getting a medical report as soon as possible after the incident; and
- They lodge their claim within three years of the date of the accident. Again, we recommend doing so without delay because of the time needed by the legal team to prepare the case. Statements and witness evidence must be gathered, documents must be prepared, and evidence must be collected. The claimants only harm their chances of winning the compensation they deserve if they leave it until the last minute.
Deal with dedicated professionals
Why do so many people choose Accident Advice Helpline to start their personal injury accident compensation claims? We have over 15 years’ experience as a law firm and can call on a network of around 200 solicitors to advise on a wide range of cases, since personal injury accident compensation claims encompass such a wide area of the law.
Accident Advice Helpline
Here are some more reasons why so many people choose to start their personal injury accident compensation claims with Accident Advice Helpline:
- We receive over 25, 000 enquiries per month;
- We are one of the leading and best known law firms in the UK;
- We are endorsed by Esther Rantzen, consumer rights champion and media personality;
- We see over £30 million per year paid out in compensation awards;
- We ensure fast payouts of the maximum amount of compensation; and
- We are regulated by the Ministry of Justice.
How to start personal injury accident compensation claims
Get onto the Accident Advice Helpline website and check out the testimonials of our clients. Take the 30-second test and answer a few quick questions about your injuries, then we can give you an estimate of what your claim might be worth. To start your claim, we can put you in touch with one of our legal experts who will advise you throughout your claim.Open Claim Calculator
How long does it take?
Most injury claims are usually settled by phone or correspondence. Once we have agreed a settlement, we get your payout over to you as quickly as possible. You won’t necessarily have to go to court, but you should expect to have an independent medical assessment. To get an idea of the sums of money involved, have a look at the case studies of similar accidents to yours on our website.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to start your claim.