To find a suitable personal injury accident compensation claim service needs some preparation. Personal injury law covers many aspects of the law, so it is important to get the right advice from day one. An accident can happen anywhere to anybody. Life doesn’t come with any guarantees. Depending upon the job a person does and the working environment, an employee is at risk from all kinds of hazards. These include:
- Injury from industrial equipment, machinery or moving plant or vehicles;
- Hazards on building sites, including falling from scaffolding and platform and in particular danger from moving machinery and equipment;
- Slips, trips and falls can happen in any work environment for many reasons;
- Thousands of people are injured each year in road traffic accidents and suffer a wide range of injury from concussion and whiplash to damage to limbs, joints and soft tissue;
- Accidents in public places, where a firm or an authority has responsibility for safety in a public area;
- Medical negligence cases; and
- Injury resulting to either drivers, passengers or pedestrians in road traffic accidents.
How do I find the right law firm for my personal injury accident compensation claim service?
Many firms advertise this service on mainstream media and online. You might be unsure where to start or uncertain about what your rights are. If you are searching online, you may have seen Accident Advice Helpline, who are one of Britain’s leading and best-established personal injury accident compensation claim services. Give us a quick call on 0800 689 0500 and ask us for advice. We can point you in the right direction.
Who is entitled to claim?
In summary, if you were injured within the last three years, the accident was not your fault, and you required medical attention as a result of the accident, you could be entitled to compensation. Try our 30-second online test to check your eligibility. It couldn’t be simpler than that. Once you decide to start your claim, answer a few questions about your injuries and we can tell you what your claim might be worth.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
We specialise in providing a personal injury accident compensation claim service and have helped many thousands of victims over the years to win the awards they need and deserve to cover the extra expenses ensuing from injuries and being off work. We are endorsed by Esther Rantzen, media personality and champion of consumer rights.
Our friendly, helpful advisors field more than 25,000 enquiries per month. Over £30 million per annum is paid out by our firm in compensation awards. In summary, we are one of the UK’s leading personal injury accident compensation claim service law firms.
Never mind the time of day, our helpline is open 24 hours, seven days per week, so call us on 0800 689 0500 at any time and we will do our best to answer all of your questions. If we can’t answer them all straight away, we’ll call you back.