How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury accident claim in Chesterfield

    If you sustained injuries after tripping or falling in a public place, then you might be able to claim compensation. Whether your accident happened in your local supermarket, or on a pavement in the town, then you may be able to pursue a personal injury accident claim in Chesterfield.

    Trips and falls can cause very painful and long-lasting injuries. We might damage our back, endure cuts and bruising or even sustain a serious head injury. If someone who is elderly has a fall, then the consequences can be even more serious.

    If you fell because of an uneven or broken pavement or due to an unmarked spillage on a shop floor, then you were not to blame for the accident. You will have consequently been forced to suffer pain and misery through no fault of your own. Well, you are not alone in believing that this is simply not fair. In fact, under these circumstances, the law in the United Kingdom clearly states that you should receive compensation.

    Claim experts at Accident Advice Helpline

    Thankfully, you do not have to travel too far in order to find expert advice on the matter. In fact, all you have to do is pick up the phone and you can discuss a personal injury accident claim in Chesterfield from the comfort of your living room.

    Simply get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline and one of our advisers will be happy to confirm that you are indeed entitled to proceed with a claim. They can even talk you through the legal process as well as answer any questions that you might have.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you would like to move forward, then Accident Advice Helpline can put you in touch with a no win no fee solicitor. Your expert legal representation will begin work on your case right away and they will strive to get you the compensation to which you are legally entitled.

    If you have sustained injuries after a slip, trip or fall in a public place, suffered as a result of an accident at work, or have been injured in a road traffic accident that was not your fault, call us. In fact, if you have sustained injures in any kind of no-fault accident, then Accident Advice Helpline is ready for your call.

    How can I contact Accident Advice Helpline?

    All you have to do is dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline and you can connect with one of our friendly advisers right now.

    If you are using a mobile phone, then call 0333 500 0993, or you can simply text, ‘claim365’ to 88010 and Accident Advice Helpline will phone you back.

    Date Published: 16th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.