How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury accident claim in Boston

    If you live in Boston in Lincolnshire and have been injured in an accident, you may be considering making a personal injury accident claim in Boston. If you are, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline and find out more about the claims’ procedures. We can give you expert legal advice about your potential claim and help you file it if you have a genuine claim to make.

    Starting a personal injury accident claim in Boston

    To start a personal injury accident claim in Boston, you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. First of all you need to find out if you have grounds for making a claim for personal injury. You can talk with one of our experts and tell them about your accident and injuries.

    You will be told if you have a claim to make, and if you have, you can begin the claim over the phone.

    You need to be able to prove (with our help) that you were not responsible for the accident in which you were injured. You must also prove that it was the fault of someone else.

    You should have received medical treatment as soon as you could have done after your accident. You can prove this with your medical records.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident in the street?

    If you tripped or slipped and then fell in the street, you may have fractured an arm or a leg. If you tripped because the pavement was uneven or if you fell over an exposed tree root, it may be possible for you to make a claim against the local authority. They have a responsibility to maintain the streets in their area. If this is not done, then they have been negligent in their duty, which means that a compensation claim can be made against them.

    It helps if you take photographs of the hazard which caused your trip or fall. Try to show the measurements involved in some way. Photographs of the accident scene can be useful supporting evidence for a claim.

    If there were any witnesses to your accident, take their contact details. These will also be useful.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think that you have a genuine claim to make, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now. It doesn’t matter about the time. You can phone us from a landline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993. Although you can call us whenever you like, it might be that there is no one available to take your call. If that is the case when you ring us, leave a message and we will call you back as quickly as we can.

    If you would rather, simply send the text message “claim 365” to us at 88010. We will call you to find out how we can be of help.

    Contact us now for expert legal advice about your potential claim.

    Date Published: 24th July 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.