What are personal injury accident awards?
A personal injury accident award is a claim for compensation due to an injury you sustained in an accident that was not your fault. As long as this injury happened in the last three years then Accident Advice Helpline will be able to help you. There are many different reasons you may need to claim, such as:
- Unsuitable equipment at work causing you an injury
- Tripping or falling over
- Being bitten by someone’s pet
- Negligence in medical care
- Car accident
- To name but a few
In fact, anything you have experienced that was not your fault and needed medical treatment could be eligible for compensation.
Personal injury accident awards made easy
Accident Advice Helpline likes to make things simple for those making personal injury accident awards. Here is our step by step guide on how to make a claim:
- Use our 30 second test online to find out if you are eligible
- Call one of our friendly, helpful advisors who are available 24/7
- All of our advice is free and you are under no obligation, so if you decide not to go ahead with your claim then that is fine.
- One of our 200 legal partners will then begin your claim for you, most of this will be done over the telephone so you do not need to make any unecessary trips.
- Your claim will go to court (sometimes you do not need to attend as one of our solicitors will do that for you) and you will find out whether your case deserves compensation.
The price of personal injury accident awards
All of our legal partners offer no win no fee personal injury accident awards, which means that if you do not receive any compensation then you do not pay any fees. Remember, our advice is free and under no obligation, so you can call us at any time and talk through your options with a fully trained advisor.
How long do personal injury accident claims take and how much will I get?
Every injury, accident and situation is different which is why we do not like to tell you that it could be over within a month when it could take much longer. We always aim to keep our customers happy which is why we have so many positive testimonials and even a recommendation from the consumer queen, Esther Rantzen. What we do know is that the quicker you begin the ball rolling on your claim, the quicker it will be fully resolved. Everyone that has been in an accident that was not their fault deserves compensation, however the level of compensation is completely different for everybody. At Accident Advice Helpline we can give you examples and estimates based on similar cases that we have had before, however we do not like to guarantee a certain amount in case it is slightly less, or in the best case scenario, more! After talking with an advisor you will be able to get a better understanding of what your claim is likely to be worth as well as how long it could take.