Personal accident injury
Unfortunately accidents happen every single day and could happen to any one of us, at work, at home and on the roads, causing a variety of different injuries, as a result of the negligence of someone else. Anyone who has suffered from a personal accident injury in the last 3 years is entitled to claim compensation. You don’t need to feel embarrassed or ashamed to make a claim even if you think your injuries are minor. Even minor injuries could make a detrimental impact on your everyday life.
What injuries could I make a personal injury claim for?
Any kind of injury that can be proven to be the fault of someone else. As an example, this could be a slip, trip or fall over something at work, resulting in damage to legs, arms or other limbs, being involved in a motor accident as a driver, passenger or pedestrian, resulting in neck, head or back injuries.
What is the compensation for?
If you have suffered a personal accident injury, there may be a variety of costs that need to be met, which your claim for compensation will pay for. These costs include any time off work you have due to your accident and the injuries you receive, medical expenses including costs associated with hospitalisation and you may need to receive ongoing medical treatment or therapy.
The compensation you receive could greatly improve your quality of life following your personal accident injury, so don’t suffer in silence. Even if you are unsure weather you have a valid claim or not, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible after your accident for a 100% free, no-obligation chat with one of our trained, friendly advisors to discuss your claim on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Star points about personal accident injury claims
- Make your claim as soon as possible after your accident, and within 3 years
- Don’t feel embarrassed about making a claim for a minor injury – if nothing else it will help prevent the same accident happening again to someone else
- All of our legal partners are experts in personal accident injuries, and operate on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis
- Try our fast 30-second online compensation calculator to give you a clearer idea of how much compensation you could be entitled to
- Always go to see a medical professional if you have been involved in an accident, some injuries take days, weeks or even months to become obvious
- Most cases are settled outside of court, making the process stress free and simple, especially for the victim.
- Accident Advice Helpline is championed by campaigner, Dame Esther Rantzen
- You have nothing to lose, so if you have received a personal accident injury, start your claim today.
We look forward to helping you claim the compensation you deserve, call now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 689 0500 if you are using your mobile phone.
Date Published: 17th October 2012
Author: David Brown