If you’re looking for information about personal accident claims in Peterhead, let Accident Advice Helpline help you. We have over 15 years of successful experience in making compensation claims for non-fault accidents.
The biggest area where accidents happen is on the road, and these accidents can affect cyclists as well as car drivers.
Some tips for safe cycling
Being on such a small vehicle, cyclists need to be extra careful to avoid an accident.
- Always use a cycle lane if there is one.
- Wear bright or reflective clothing, particularly at night.
- Don’t just switch between the road and the pavement. You may hit a pedestrian.
- Be extra careful when going down the inside of a row of cars.
- Make sure your lights are working front and back and always use them in the dark.
Of course, you can take all the precautions you want, but you can’t always avoid making personal accident claims in Peterhead.
Advice from Accident Advice Helpline
With such specialist experience, it’s no surprise that Accident Advice Helpline are the right choice for personal accident claims in Peterhead.
With expert lawyers, you will get the best help and the best compensation, but only if your accident fits the criteria for being eligible to claim. Our friendly advisors can go through this with you over the phone.
- Compensation is paid to victims of accidents for which they were not responsible.
- There is a deadline for starting a claim, which is 3 years from when the accident happened.
- Medical evidence will be needed, which means you must receive treatment for your injuries.
If you are eligible to claim, we can give you an estimate of your compensation and start your claim straight away.
How we can help with personal accident claims in Peterhead
Accident Advice Helpline won’t put you under any pressure when you call us about a claim, and that includes financially. You are under no obligation to go ahead with a claim, and if you decide to proceed, we will make your claim on a no-win, no-fee basis.
All you have to do is talk to an advisor and let them have all the information they need about your accident. So why not call today and find out if you can make a claim for your accident? You can call our freephone number from a landline, which is 0800 689 0500 or you can call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
It can be very stressful making a claim, but with Accident Advice Helpline, we will do all the hard work so you don’t have to, so call us now for advice about a claim.
Date Published: 4th August 2013
Author: Emma Matthews