Personal accident claims in Leven
The process of starting a personal accident claim with Accident Advice Helpline gives you a chance to think back on your car accident in the Leven area of Scotland. It may be the accident was some time ago and you have only just decided to make a claim? Even though you actually have up to three years to start personal accident claims cases it is always the best idea to commence the process as soon as possible.
Many people do this by contacting Accident Advice Helpline online via their website or calling their helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. If you are going to claim for the injuries that you suffered in an accident in the Leven area that was not your fault then you will need to provide some details about the car accident and about what happened afterwards.
Personal accident claims in Leven – Important accident details
- Who was in your car and where was it?
- How many vehicles were involved in the accident?
- What were the weather conditions at the time of the accident?
- What do you think caused the accident?
- Were you in any pain immediately after the accident i.e. at the scene?
- Were you transported to hospital in an ambulance?
- Did you require emergency treatment at the scene or in hospital?
- Did you undergo any operations or procedures because of your injuries?
- How long did it take you to fully recover or are your symptoms on-going
- Do you have any psychological symptoms?
Things you are unlikely to remember about your accident
Car accidents that feature in personal accident claims cases occur in a split second – during that split second the important safety features of your car will work to protect you and the other occupants of the vehicle. The amazing thing is that you won’t even know it.
For any further advice about personal accident claims in Leven contact Accident Advice Helpline.
Date Published: 4th August 2013
Author: Sharon Parry