How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal accident claims in Rhyl

    Making personal accident claims in Rhyl

    When people take legal action and make personal accident claims in Rhyl, it can be for any number of reasons. However, a significant number of personal injury claims are made because of accidents at work. Although people tend to associate accidents at work with dangerous professions, they can actually occur in any type of workplace.

    A large number of people are actually harmed whilst working in office environments and, unfortunately, this type of workplace can have hidden dangers.

    Have you been hurt at work?

    If you regularly work in an office and you’ve suffered an injury, it could have happened in various ways. If you tripped on loose flooring, fell over computer cables or were hurt because of faulty equipment, you may be able to make personal accident claims in Rhyl.

    If you’re able to show that you weren’t responsible for the incident and that your employer is at fault, they should be forced to pay you compensation. Of course, you will need to have received medical treatment before you begin your injury claim.

    When people make personal accident claims in Rhyl because of an accident at work, it’s normally a one-off incident. However, if you’ve suffered an injury over a period of time, such as carpal tunnel syndrome, you could still be eligible to obtain compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you alerted your employer to a poor or dangerous working environment and they took no action, for example, you could make a claim against them for any harm you suffered as a result.

    Accident Advice Helpline can help

    Before making personal accident claims in Rhyl, you may want to find out more about what the process involves. In fact, making a compensation claim can be very easy. If you have questions about taking legal action, you can get in touch with our personal injury team whenever you need to.

    We provide free no-obligation advice so you can learn more about making a compensation claim without having to pay anything upfront.

    We can also help you to find out how much compensation you could be eligible to receive. Just take our 30-second test now to find out how much your claim could be worth.

    Make your claim today

    After an accident, most claimants are required to take legal action within 3 years of being hurt so there really is no time to waste. To find out more, or to take action now, simply contact us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help.

    Date Published: 25th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.