How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Pembroke dock accident Claim

    If you need to make a Pembroke Dock accident claim, it could be because of a broken bone you sustained in an accident that was not your own fault. Accidents are the way bones usually get broken, and the first thing you should do is visit your local A & E.

    Hopefully, your break will be a clean one, that maybe a plaster caste to hold it in place while it heals will be enough for. But there could be slivers of loose bone, or other damage that requires surgery, and this can only be found by having your break X rayed. It is not unusual to have to have pins or plates surgically inserted after a break, which does mean your injury could take a little longer to heal.

    Generally, bones will heal in 6 – 8 weeks, but in children it is usually quicker because their bones are so soft, and in the elderly it can take longer because their bones are so brittle.

    Making a Pembroke Dock accident claim for a broken bone

    A broken bone can cause chaos in your life until it is healed, and will probably cause you some extra expenses as well. If someone else caused this situation for you, you may be entitled to make a Pembroke Dock accident claim for compensation.

    This can help ease the financial pressure that accidents usually bring with them, and will hopefully help you with closure on the fact that someone else caused you to be injured.

    Open Claim Calculator

    As the accident itself will have already caused you stress and anxiety, you need the help of someone that will keep your claim as stress free as possible, you need Accident Advice Helpline. 

    Getting help from Accident Advice Helpline

    Stress free and financially risk free, thats what Accident Advice Helpline can do with your claim. We do all the hard work and handle the legal complexities of a claim, so that you can do what is most important of all – recovering from your injuries.

    As for the finances of your claim, we use the no-win, no-fee agreement. This means that anyone can start a claim without paying us any money, and if a claim is unsuccessful, the legal fees do not have to be paid. No-win, no-fee does not favour certain people, it lets everyone make a compensation claim, no matter how rich or poor they may be.

    Just call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500, unless you want to use your mobile. Then call 0333 500 0993, or text ‘claim365’ to 88010.

    There are time limits for making compensation claims, so do not leave it too long to make that call, why not do it today and start your Pembroke Dock accident claim?

    Date Published: 16th November 2014

    Author: christine

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.