How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Pedestrian accident claim in Lichfield

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Lichfield

    Surprising things you did not know about making a pedestrian accident claim in Lichfield

    If you are thinking about making a pedestrian accident claim in Lichfield you have probably looked on the Internet to find an abundance of information. If can often be difficult to digest the facts you need. Keeping that in mind, read on to discover some of the most surprising things about personal injury claims…

    You don’t actually need any money to begin your claim: Did you know that you can make an accident claim without any money in the beginning? This is the case if you use the services of a no win no fee* solicitor. Since the payment structure is entirely different you will not need any money in the beginning. You will be pleased to know that all of our solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis here at Accident Advice Helpline.

    There is a time limit on all personal injury claims: A lot of people are shocked to discover that there is a three year time limit for anyone that wants to make an accident claim. Unfortunately, they often learn the hard way when they discover they have missed out on the compensation they would have been entitled to. We don’t want this to happen to you, which is why we encourage you to make your claim as soon as possible. You will have three years from the actual date of the accident and court proceedings must be issued within this period.

    Compensation is split into two parts: Not only will you be compensated for the injury itself but you will also receive money for special damages. Special damages are out of pocket expenses that you have incurred because of your injury. This can be anything from prescription costs and loss of income, to travel expenses and childcare. You will need proof of these expenses, so make sure you keep receipts and such like.

    There is a very small chance of you needing to go to court: Last but not least, did you know that fewer than three per cent of personal injury claims actually result in a trial? Therefore there is very little chance that you will have to go through the hassle of going to court.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How to get in touch with us to make an accident claim in Lichfield

    Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:

    Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website,

    Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?

    Date Published: 15th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.