How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Who pays for compensation in Newcastle-under-Lyme?

    We are one of the UK’s leading injury law firms, and one of the services that we provide is a helpline where accident victims can get legal advice about making a personal injury claim. One of the questions that our advisors are often asked is who pays their compensation, so just who pays for compensation in Newcastle-under-Lyme?

    Who pays for compensation in Newcastle-under-Lyme?

    Personal injury claims are paid by insurance companies. So if you are injured in a car accident, for example, the motor insurer of whoever was responsible for your accident would settle your claim. If you are injured in an accident in a shop or public place, your claim would be settled by the public liability insurer of whoever was responsible for keeping that space safe for public use.

    Are you owed compensation?

    You can claim personal injury compensation for any injury providing that the accident that you were involved in was someone else’s fault, and that accident took place within the past three years. If you would like us to confirm that you meet the criteria for claiming please give our helpline a call, one of our advisors will be happy to help you.

    How much compensation are you owed?

    Various factors are taken into account when deciding how much compensation money an accident victim should be given for their injury:

    • How serious the claimant’s injury was
    • How much the claimant’s injury affected their life and mental wellbeing, and
    • How much the claimant is owed for lost earnings and accident-related expenses

    You can get an idea of how much your compensation claim could be worth by using the simple compensation calculator tool on our website.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline

    Claiming compensation with us is simple, we deal with claims over the phone so all you have to do to get things started is call our helpline with all of the details of your accident. Then one of our injury lawyers will begin work on your claim, and will work hard to get you your compensation as quickly as possible – most of the claims that we handle don’t even have to go to court.

    To talk to one of our injury claim advisors about starting your injury claim today please call our helpline on 0800 689 0500. Or call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling us from a mobile. Alternatively, text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and one of our advisors will call you. Lines are open 24 hours a day and all calls to Accident Advice Helpline are kept confidential.

    Date Published: 5th November 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.