Thud! Been involved in a fall related accident at work? Pick up the phone and call for no obligation claims advice!
Warehouse environments are busy, hectic and hazardous with numerous forklifts accessing all areas of the space at all levels and at all times. Unfortunately, like any working environment, accidents can happen when you least expect them and you may find yourself not only involved in a work related accident but painfully injured as a result.
Thankfully, the reputable law firm, Accident Advice Helpline, are on hand to answer your call to reassure and advise you of your legal entitlement to pursue a claim for your warehouse related accident and claim your Paisley accident at work compensation.
What makes warehouses such dangerous environments?
- The high volume of mobile equipment such as forklifts and vehicles accessing the warehouse at all times
- Harness use to access stock
- Manual handling – loading and unloading stock and equipment
- Constant moving and re-siting of stock to allow for additional deliveries
- Use of mechanised equipment to locate and stack stock ready for despatch
- Use of mechanised lifting equipment to rotate stock and locate orders
- Pedestrianised access for pickers and packers in a heavily mechanised working environment
Keeping safe in a warehouse environment
To minimise the likelihood of an accident occurring, certain steps must be taken to reduce risks and raise awareness of the potential dangers and hazards of working in a warehouse environment.
- Training – all employees need to undergo stringent training for manual handling and safe working practices in the warehouse environment.
- Supervision – to ensure that they are safe to work in this challenging environment.
- Obtaining certified and specialist training to drive a forklift truck and operate them safely in such a busy environment.
- Increasing awareness of fire prevention and fire awareness.
- Following strict Health and Safety guidelines at all times such as wearing personal protective equipment in this working environment.
Claiming for your Paisley accident at work compensation
If you have been injured in a warehouse related accident within the last 3 years, that was caused through no fault of your own and resulted in you obtaining medical treatment then you may be legally eligible to claim Paisley accident at work compensation.
The helpful team of advisers at Accident Advice Helpline are able to answer your call to ensure that you are informed of your legal right to pursue a claim for Paisley accident at work compensation. They can answer any queries that you may have about the claims process over the phone and offer no obligation advice, whenever you call.
Your claim for accident at work compensation can be handled, if you choose, by their team of highly professional and experienced injury solicitors who can work on your behalf on a no win no fee basis; relieving you of the strain and stress of attempting to claim accident at work compensation yourself.
Date Published: 30th September 2014