Seeking a law firm after a bicycle accident?
Are you seeking an Oxfordshire law firm because you were injured while riding your bicycle in the area and you want to seek compensation for the injuries you sustained in an accidnet? Lying in the south east of England, the county of Oxfordshire has pretty big tourist and education industries. There are also many performance motorsport companies in Oxfordshire.
Tips to prevent you from getting hurt when cycling
- Make sure you comply with all the traffic rules and regulations; following the traffic signals will keep you and others safe.
- Before you hit the road, check if the brakes and wheels are in proper condition and your saddle is well adjusted.
- Always wear a perfectly fitting helmet, as this will protect your head from severe injury in case of an accident.
- Always ride along with the traffic flow – do not ride in the opposite direction.
- Make yourself visible to others in the dark by turning on your lights, and in the daytime by wearing some prominently coloured comfortable clothing.
- Do not tailgate or ride too close to any vehicles.
- Try not to talk on your mobile phone or listen to music while riding a bicycle.
Seeking an Oxfordshire law firm?
If you were injured while cycling in Oxfordshire, you could receive compensation for your injuries under the following conditions:
- Medical treatment was needed for your injuries;
- Some other person was the cause of your accident and injuries; and
- The accident in question occurred within the last three years.
Oxfordshire law firm
Were you injured while cycling in Oxfordshire? Are you seeking compensation for these cycling injuries? Call Accident Advice Helpline if you want to take the help of an Oxfordshire law firm to assist you in seeking compensation for your injuries. You can phone these experts in injury compensation on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, or on 0800 689 0500 from a landline.