Oxford is a wonderful city, but the people that work and live there are just as likely to be injured in an accident that was not their fault as people anywhere else in the UK. As lovely a place as it is, its residents and workers are not immune to this situation. As a blameless victim of an accident, they could be looking for an Oxford law firm to help them claim compensation.
To make their personal injury claim they may well start looking at adverts to find an Oxford law firm that can help them. Or they may spend hours trawling through all the results that would show on the internet if they put this into their search engine.
Need an Oxford law firm – call Accident Advice Helpline
The easy way to get the assistance of a specialist law firm is to call Accident Advice Helpline. We have been dealing just in compensation claims for over14 years and have successfully helped many thousands of innocent victims with their quest for justice. As long as your accident fits the criteria, we can help you too.
- You must have been in an accident that someone else was to blame for
- In that accident, you must have sustained injuries
- Your injuries must have been severe enough for you to seek the attention of a medical professional
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
There are some exceptions to the time limit rule, the main two being claims for industrial illnesses and if you were a minor at the time of the accident. If you have any inkling you may be able to make a compensation claim, find out for sure by having a chat with one of our expert claim advisors.
No win no fee* with Accident Advice Helpline
To be certain that every innocent victim has the option of making a personal injury claim, we use the no win no fee* agreement. This means that you do not have to pay us any money to start the work on your claim, and if it should be lost, we will not ask you to pay any legal fees.Open Claim Calculator
Contacting the experts
If you want to look at the possibility of making a compensation claim:
- Complete our 30-second test. This will let you know if you qualify for compensation and give you an estimate of how much it could be.
- Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 and talk to our friendly advisors. This chat will be in confidence and free of any obligation or pressure.
You can also reach our advisors on your mobile by calling 0333 500 0993. However you decide to get in touch, don’t delay – find out about your claim today.