Work place injuries in Oldham? ‘No win, no fee’ accident lawyer being sought?
Oldham ‘no win, no fee’ accident lawyer being sought as you or someone you love was hurt while at the work place in Oldham? For quite some time, the economy of Oldham relied greatly on the manufacturing industry, namely those of mechanical engineering and textiles. But as a result of deindustrialisation taking place in Oldham, these industries no longer prevail and they have been replaced with food processing, healthcare, publishing and home shopping.
Tips to keep you safe at the place of work
- Always wear the personal protective gear provided by the company you are working for.
- If the job that you are performing is of high risk and you are not able to do it, then have a discussion with your supervisor, immediately.
- Always start your work feeling fresh and active. That means, have ample rest before you report to work.
- Do not drink alcohol or take drugs when you have to work. It will put your life at risk and also, you risk losing your job.
- Always make sure that your work place is clean and free of hazards.
Oldham ‘no win, no fee’ accident claim legal assistance?
Take the 30 second test if you or someone you love were hurt while at the work place in Oldham. By taking this simple test you will get to know whether or not you or the person you love have a valid claim that will let you both seek compensation for the injuries sustained in a vehicle accident in Oldham. You can very easily take this test by going online to the website of Accident Advice Helpline and filling out a very short and very easy form.
Solicitor for Oldham ‘no win, no fee’ accident?
Were you or someone you love hurt while at the work place in Oldham and are you seeking compensation for these work place injuries? If so, get in touch with the law firm known as Accident Advice Helpline. You can reach them via their 24/7 Helpline numbers, 0800 689 0500 – dial from a land-line or if you are using a mobile phone to call, dial the number 0333 500 0993. By getting in touch with these experts in injury compensation, you can be sure that you will get all the help that you need with Oldham ‘no win, no fee’ accident claims.
Date Published: 3rd November 2014
Author: David Brown