Are you eligible to claim personal injury compensation for your road traffic accident? Find out with one simple call!
Many people find themselves in the unfortunate situation of being injured following their Oldham road traffic accidents. In addition, they may be unaware of their legal rights to pursue personal injury compensation. Any accident or incident that results in painful injuries being sustained, which were caused through no fault of your own, are legally eligible for personal injury compensation claims.
If you, or someone close to you has been injured and it was not your fault, then you should obtain relevant and up-to-date information. You should find out about your legal rights to claim personal injury compensation from the highly reputable team of advisers at the Accident Advice Helpline.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are:
- A team of highly experienced injury advisers and injury solicitors with in excess of 14 years’ experience. We assist people who have been injured through no fault of their own to claim their legal right to personal injury compensation.
- Always at the other end of the phone. We provide a dedicated 24 hour, 7 days a week telephone helpline. This ensures that all calls are answered promptly and efficiently.
- Able to offer no-obligation advice which is relevant and appropriate for your Oldham road traffic accidents.
- Offering people who have been injured through no fault of their own the opportunity to take part in a unique 30-second online test. This is a simple to follow and stress-free way of finding out quickly if you claim personal injury compensation. This can be done from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- A team of professional and knowledgeable injury solicitors. They can ensure that your personal injury compensation claims are processed on your behalf on a no win no fee* basis.
- Renowned for processing all personal injury compensation claims in accordance with our key principles of accountability, integrity, reliability and dependability.
- A team that have a proven record of assisting thousands of people to make successful no win no fee* personal injury compensation claims.
What types of injuries may be claimed for following your Oldham road traffic accidents?
Injuries may include:
- Bleeding, lacerations and bruising
- Soft tissue injury such as sprains and strains
- Broken, fractured or dislocated bones
- Facial injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Back injuries
- Internal injuries
- Brain injuries
- Fatal injuries
Make your claim! You’re worth it!
Nothing should prevent you from claiming your legal right to personal injury compensation for your Oldham road traffic accidents. You might have been left unable to work, fulfil your obligations and continue with your daily life, as well as incurring medical bills and expenses. If so, make one simple phone call to the leading experts at Accident Advice Helpline today!