Have you sustained a house work injury? Are you now seeking a law firm to help you file a claim for compensation?
Do you require an Oldbury law firm as you were injured while doing house work in Oldbury and you do not know how to go about seeking compensation for the injuries you sustained? Part of Black Country, lying in West Midlands, UK, is the town of Oldbury. Oldbury is also the administrative centre of Sandwell borough.
Tips to keep you safe while doing house work
- Keep your house neat and clean, this will prevent you and others falling sick all the time.
- Always keep the floors of your house clutter free of tools, equipment, toys, etc. You or someone else may slip or trip if there are things lying around your house.
- Quickly clean up spilled oil, water or any other liquid from the floor.
- Paint the walls with light colours for light reflection and maintain clean light fixtures in your house.
- Do not keep toxic, flammable or unsafe material lying around the house, especially if there are children in the house.
- Do not touch electrical gadgets with wet hands.
- Install a smoke alarm and sprinklers in your house as a fire safety measure.
- Keep the plugs, sockets or electrical boxes covered up or out of the reach of children.
Oldbury law firm required?
Some famous people of Oldbury are Tom Price – famed newspaper journalist, music-hall entertainer and song-writer – Jack Judge, famous for writing the song by the name of It’s a Long, Long Way to Tipperary, TV comedian – Frank Skinner, TV star and archaeologist – Mick Aston, photographer – Martin Elliott, famous for the iconic poster “Tennis Girl”, Wisconsin State Assembly member – Joseph Willott, Jr., boxer Pat Cowdell, currently frontman for BLAZE and Wolfsbane and also a former member of Iron Maiden – Blaze Bayley, famous author, composer and organist – Sir John Frederick Bridge and 2SM talk-back host of an Australian radio station – Gary Stewart. Some of the neighbourhoods of Oldbury are Rood End, Langley Green, Brandhall, Brades Village, Causeway Green, Lion Farm, Warley and Londonderry.
If you were injured while doing house work in Oldbury, you could get compensated for these house work injuries that you got, under the following conditions:
- Another person was the cause of you getting injured while doing house work in Oldbury.
- Medical treatment was needed.
- You were injured within the past 3 years.
Oldbury law firm for house work injuries?
Were you injured while doing house work in Oldbury and would you like to seek compensation for these house work injuries? Call up the personal injury claim experts if you would like to take the assistance of an Oldbury law firm to help you seek compensation for the injuries that you got while doing house work in Oldbury and you will be able to phone Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or if you are calling from a mobile phone, dial 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 10th July 2014
Author: David Brown