How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Oldbury claims

    When crowds of people are out and about on the town having a few drinks of a Friday evening, it will be almost inevitable that there will be some sort of trouble somewhere or other. In some cases, it might even be you who causes it. If you’re prone to becoming a little over excited when you’ve taken some alcoholic beverages, it may well be the case that you have in the past been the one to get you and your mates chucked out of a bar, pub or nightclub.

    If you have, you’ll typically only have yourself to blame if your silly behaviour has resulted in you being ejected from any such premises. However, regardless of how you were carrying on, you would have been able to expect the bouncers who turfed you out to only use the maximum force necessary to do so.

    If they did not and you were to end up being injured in an accident that was not your fault, there will be a chance that you might well be able to take some form of 100% no win no fee Oldbury claims action against the venue you were removed from.

    Bouncers and Oldbury claims for compensation

    Picture the scene; you’re out in town for one of your best friend’s stag night. You’ve spent most of the day drinking steadily in a pub, and decide to move onto a bar in the early evening. You and your drinking companions are all in high spirits, with thoughts of Oldbury claims action very far from your mind indeed.

    You find a bar you like the look of, go in and order a round of drinks. A song comes on that you’re particularly keen on, so you decide to get up and dance. As you’ve had a few, you inadvertently bang into a few people as you do so. A bouncer comes over and asks you to be careful. You say that you will be, and go back to your dancing. Due to your state of inebriation, you continue to bang into people, despite your best efforts not to.

    Open Claim Calculator

    As a consequence, two bouncers come and rather roughly escort you off the premises. At the door, you are thrown out onto the pavement, breaking your elbow in the process. You object to your treatment, as you were offering no resistance to being booted out.

    Under these circumstances, there will be a possibility that you might well be able to make some form of 100% no win no fee Oldbury claims action in a bid to win compensation for the suffering you were forced to endure. To find out if this might be the case, call Accident Advice Helpline to discuss the circumstances of your injury on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 29th June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.