Office life is often hectic, which is when accidents happen. To be able to claim compensation, someone else must be responsible for your accident. If you call Accident Advice Helpline, they can tell you if you can make an office accident claim in Tower Hamlets.
With Canary Wharf in Tower Hamlets, there are a lot of jobs in one place. With the pace of work so fast and so many people, accidents are inevitable. There a lots of ways you can be injured in an office environment.
- Tripping on loose flooring or carpeting.
- Slipping on a wet floor in reception or in the canteen.
- Tripping over loose cables.
- Back injuries caused by incorrectly lifting storage boxes.
- Tripping over files and storage boxes which are left where they can cause an obstruction.
- Files or boxes falling because they are incorrectly stored.
- Electrical injuries caused by faulty equipment.
- Muscle injuries caused by using a mouse without the correct support.
Speak to Accident Advice Helpline about your injury
Accident Advice Helpline can help you by making an office accident claim in Tower Hamlets for you. Our solicitors have a lot of experience in personal injury claims, as they have been making them since2000.
We can assess your chances of a successful claim over the phone, and our friendly advisors can offer useful advice while they do this. If you then want to go ahead with a claim, this can be started over the phone too.
You don’t even have to send us payment either. We work on no win, no fee, so we don’t charge you to get your claim started. We will make sure as well that your claim is given all the time that it needs.
How we assess your eligibility to make an office accident claim in Tower Hamlets
To be able to make a claim you must be able to confirm three things.
- That you were not the person responsible for causing the accident. You can only make a claim if someone else was to blame.
- That you had your injuries treated at hospital or by your G.P.
- That your accident happened in the last three years, as this is the maximum time you have to make a claim.
To start your claim
Starting your claim is easy. You just need to phone Accident Advice Helpline and speak to our advisors. You can call on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and all calls on the landline number are free. So call now and see if you can make a claim.
Date Published: 12th July 2015
Author: David Brown