Have you been the victim of a personal injury?
If you have been the victim of a personal injury then you might be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
You can make a claim if:
- You have been the victim of a personal injury.
- The accident which caused the personal injury was not your fault.
- The accident and/or the injury itself occurred no more than three years ago.
Check your eligibility
If you have been the victim of a personal injury and you want to find out for certain if you can make a claim for compensation you should get in touch with us here at Accident Advice Helpline.
You can either:
- Give us a call on our free phone helpline number. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and would be happy to answer any questions you might have about making a claim, or your eligibility to make a claim.
- Complete our online enquiry form, which you will find right here on our website. If you leave us your details we will arrange for a member of our team to give you a call back at a time which is suitable for you.
- Take our 30 second test. This is a test we have specifically designed with you in mind. Simply answer a few questions about the nature of your accident and the type of personal injury you have sustained (for example, broken leg, bad back etc) and we will be able to tell you immediately whether or not you can make a claim. We will also be able to give you a good indication of how much that claim might actually be worth.
Remember, no matter how you decide to get in touch with us, your information will be held in the utmost confidence, and you will be under no obligation to proceed with your claim.
Once you have established that you are entitled to make a claim for compensation as a result of personal injury then you will need to instruct one our solicitors to take on your case.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have an in house team of solicitors ready and willing to fight for justice on your behalf. We also have specialist solicitors who can help with more complex cases including clinical negligence cases and industrial disease.
Regardless of what the situation regarding the circumstances of personal injury we will have the right solicitor on hand to help you get the compensation and the justice that you deserve.
No win no fee*
Remember that all of our cases are taken on with a strict no win, no fee* guarantee. This means that in the unlikely event that your case is not a success, you will not have to pay a single penny to us in legal fees. This helps take the stress out of starting a claim as you can be assured that you will not be exposed to any form of financial risk. So if you want to make a claim because of personal injury, contact us today.