Claiming compensation following an accident that was not your fault may be the last thing on your mind at the moment, but obtaining justice if you have suffered injury through someone else’s negligence, will help you to put the accident behind you and move forward in your life.
As the number one accident claims company in the UK, we can help by making your claim for compensation as stress-free as possible.
Steps to claiming by the number one for accident claims
- Take a look at our website to see why our customers think we are the number one for accident claims in the UK. You will get a feel for whether taking legal action is the right course of action for you, and by taking our 30-second test you will be given an estimate of the amount of compensation you might receive.
- If you want to talk to one of our experienced advisers, call our helpline, and they will confirm your eligibility to claim and guide you carefully through the process. There will be no pressure on you to start a claim, as we understand that you will need plenty of time to make this decision.
- If you do decide to start a claim for compensation, we will put you in touch with one or our inhouse expert lawyers who will deal with your case and represent you in court. We will appoint the most appropriate specialist for your particular case. This is one part of our service that makes us the number one for accident claims in the UK.
- Once you have made contact with your solicitor, you will usually find that your case can be processed over the phone. The solicitor will add all such expenses to the final total of the claim, so that you are not out of pocket.
- Offering our services on a no-win, no-fee* basis also helps to make us the number one for accident claims in this country, as some firms require money upfront in order to progress a claim. We want to make our customers’ lives easier, and reduce their stress and worry, and by offering no-win, no-fee* all the financial risk is borne by the solicitor.
If you think you would like to start a claim but are worried that you will be under an obligation if you contact us, let us reassure you that this is definitely not the case.
Our customers often say that we are the number one for accident claims solely because of our caring and supportive staff, so give us a call today and let us show you that we care.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.Open Claim Calculator